Are you concerned about sensitive information about your organization? Do you want to protect your information enable this #Office365 Message Encryption option. This feature is available in your tenant and take few steps to enable this feature. This feature can save you tons of money because you are not managing any hardware or infrastructure, this i is as simple as enabling the feature.
Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) safeguards your organization against malicious threats posed by email messages, links (URLs) and collaboration tools. Office 365 ATP report is useful for viewing detections over time (up to 90 days), and it enables security administrators to identify trends or determine whether policies need adjustments.
The Threat Protection Status report provides an aggregated count of unique email messages with malicious content, such as files or website addresses (URLs) that were blocked by the anti-malware engine, zero-hour auto purge (ZAP), and ATP features like ATP Safe Links, ATP Safe Attachments, and ATP anti-phishing capabilities.
- Based on my experience I’d recommend implement following steps to secure your #Office365 Tenant. In my opinion these are the 7 important ways to secure.
- Implement MFA for Admin and regular users
- Use separate accounts for administration
- Custom configuration of threat protection
- configure protection against ransomware
- Configure anti-phising
- Configure ATP Safe-attachments
- Configure ATP Safe-links